Convert Vehicles to Autogas/LPG
The Government has allocated 100,000 for this scheme.
- a copy of the certificate of retrofitting issued by the competent person
- a copy of the fiscal receipt issued by the competent person
- the vehicles registration certificate (logbook)
- a copy of a legally valid identification document of the applicant or a residence permit or an acknowledgement issued by the expatriate office (Ministry for Home Affairs and National Security)
- administrative fee of 10, payable to Transport Malta, for the re-issue of a new registration certificate
- Download Application form in Maltese
- Download Application form in English
- Download the State Aid (de minimis Form)
New conditions for 2020 when compared with 2019 schemes
Companies inc Taxi Car Owners and Public service garages can also apply for the grant;
Applicants shall be entitled to 10 grants- maximum 2,000 and;
Those who benefitted from earlier schemes can also benefit this year.